Error in tickets description

Development related discussion.
dcases

Error in tickets description

Post by dcases » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:03 pm

I've just finished the installation and all works fine.

The first thing that I did when the installation ends was to change some setings and create e new project. After that I've created a ticket but I did'nt defined any milestone before. When I finished the creation of the ticket the aplication jumps to the Ticket description page but it shows this error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\traq\vendor\traq\views\default\tickets\view.phtml on line 162

Fatal error: Call to a member function select_option() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\traq\vendor\traq\views\default\tickets\view.phtml on line 162

When I try to show the ticket from the tikets list the result was the same, the ticket description page shows the error.

After that I've created a new milestone and a new ticket and in this case all works how it's expected, but the first ticket continues breaking the application.

I've changed on the database the 'tickets' table the id of the milestone from 0 to 1 (the new milestone) on this register and after that the error did'nt appear any more.

I tryed to write this report on the 'bugs&reports' site but I must be very stupid because I can't answer the security question when I try to register.

Jack
Advanced Member

Re: Error in tickets description

Post by Jack » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Issue has been fixed and is available in the repository.

I also went ahead and changed the security questions on the bugs/requests registration form.