Forum issue - Unable to search

Support for Traq 3.x
xenoinc

Forum issue - Unable to search

Post by xenoinc » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:47 am

Hi everyone,
I didn't see a section for forum related q/a/issues, my apologies in advance.

I'm having a problem searching. Every time i input a search phrase or word i get the following error from both the quick search (top right) and also from advanced search.

Code: Select all

There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here
Basically all i wanted to check if someone else started a Kanban plugin or not. If someone else hasn't started it, i'd like to do a time estimate to see if it is worth while doing so or not.  Don't get me wrong, I love contributing to the community, its just difficult to pick and choose which projects to donate time towards especially when you still have to develop for yourself as well.

I've been using Traq for years now. Love the project, keep up the great work!

Jack
Advanced Member

Re: Forum issue - Unable to search

Post by Jack » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:44 am

Search has been fixed, IPB was being stupid. Thanks for letting me know. As far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be any posts on the forum about a Kanban plugin.

If you do start one, let me know if there are any plugin hooks you need added by opening a ticket for the next 3.x.x release and I will get them added ASAP.

Erwin

Re: Forum issue - Unable to search

Post by Erwin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:17 am

Hello,

I may add that language packs can't be downloaded as well, groups permissions must be adjusted.