I've tried the latest sourceforge version and I've just now downloaded the latest version from Git.
There are two things I'd like to contribute back if it would help:
1. In todays git version I needed to add a line to install.sql / table 'traq_ticket_types'
`template` longtext COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,in order for the template system to work. I guess this will be something you wouldhave dealt with by 2.1 anyway.
2. Some of my bug reports have line breaks in them which were being removed by the
tags used to display them in the view_ticket.php file. I changed those to
( on/around line 32 ) and now my ascii art list bullets work properly.
Hope this helps, keep up the good work!