Click here to lend your support to: Traq and make a donation at pledgie.com !
Photo

How to edit a Wiki page?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tracka

Tracka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi all,

first of all i would say thanks for Traq development. I have been searching so long for a php based bug tracking software.

I would like to create a fresh template and some additional features, but more about that later.

How can i edit a wiki page with the normal tags, such as .h1 or bullet points?

Thanks a lot and greetings from Germany.
:cool:

PS: Is it allowed to create a own installation routine with own adjustments? I can offer this packed for free on my website, with a backlink to http://traqproject.org.

#2 Jack

Jack

Project Founder

• Administrators
  • 673 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:53 PM

Formatting the text can be done, all you need to do is download either Textile, Markdown or another library which can be used to format text.

You then need to go into the Traq AdminCP and create a plugin, after that you need to create a hook for that plugin that uses the "function_formattext" hook with the code similar to this:

global $textile;
if (!isset($textile)) {
require(TRAQPATH."plugins/textile/classTextile.php");
$textile = new Textile;
}
$text = $textile->TextileThis($text);

Also about offering Traq with your own installer, you can do this, Traq is released under the GNU GPLv3 license, so as long as your modifications are within the rules of the GPLv3, no one can stop you.

#3 ChickenChips

ChickenChips

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for this, I came here wondering the same thing as proper text formatting is not available in Traq 2.2, what about 2.3?

#4 Jack

Jack

Project Founder

• Administrators
  • 673 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

No, there isn't any proper formatting in 2.x, I will release 2.3 with a bundled addon to add this functionality.

#5 Guest_xube_*

Guest_xube_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Awesome, i can't wait for that ;-)

Also there should be some few buttons for bold, italic, strike (with keyboard shorcut bind), ordererd and undered list, perhaps links and images. Not neceassery but user friendly. No one wants wysiwyg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users