Click here to lend your support to: Traq and make a donation at pledgie.com !
Photo

Need help with own theme

theme bootstrap input admincp form

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Oh haha but there's something weard when i do not fill in any information into the new role form it normally should show the error in the same overlay window but now it goes to the default new.phtml do you know how to fix this??

Bootstrap Theme for Traq here | Dutch Translation for Traq here | Theme demo here

#22 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

Nevermind the normal theme has the same thing so its normal

Bootstrap Theme for Traq here | Dutch Translation for Traq here | Theme demo here

#23 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Alright the AdminCP is now done.

#24 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Alright this is very important, how can i get current theme path because i need to include a javascript whats into bootstrap/js/animated-progressbar.js

#25 Jack

Jack

Project Founder

• Administrators
  • 673 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

To include via PHP:

require APPPATH . '/views/' . setting('theme') . '/path_to.file';

And for HTML:

<script src="<?php echo Request::base('vendor/traq/views/' . setting('theme') . '/path_to.file'); ?>"></script>

But it is recommended to place JavaScript files into the "assets/js" directory instead.

#26 arturo182

arturo182

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

That's a pretty nice looking theme man. I like that it stretches nicely and looks more like an app than a website.

Traq, yo!

#27 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Thank you very much

#28 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

Uhm Jack is there a way to change the editor????

Because I can't find a single file in the theme folder that will edit the editor

#29 Jack

Jack

Project Founder

• Administrators
  • 673 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

Uhm Jack is there a way to change the editor????

Because I can't find a single file in the theme folder that will edit the editor

The editor is handled by a custom JavaScript library any textarea with the class of "editor" has the editor toolbar added to it.

However, textareas loaded by the default overlay feature are handled a little differently. But if you're using the Bootstrap modal instead of the default overlay feature then you may have to hook into Bootstrap somehow to add toolbar to it.

As for styling the editor, the CSS (in SCSS format) is located in the Traq dev tools repository.

#30 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

Jack I hope you don't mind but I customized the likeaboss.js and the traq.js
https://github.com/p.../tree/master/js

#31 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Why does the following not work?

<?php include Request::base('vendor/traq/views/' . settings('theme') . '/config/bootstrap.config.php'); ?>

It does give me cannot load /vendor/traq/views/bootstrap/config/boostrap.config.php

#32 Jack

Jack

Project Founder

• Administrators
  • 673 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

Why does the following not work?

<?php include Request::base('vendor/traq/views/' . settings('theme') . '/config/bootstrap.config.php'); ?>

It does give me cannot load /vendor/traq/views/bootstrap/config/boostrap.config.php

The "Request::base()" method is used to get a URI to the root directory of Traq for browsers.

To include something from the theme directory in PHP it can be done like so:

<?php require APPPATH . '/views/' . setting('theme') . '/config/bootstrap.config.php'; ?>

#33 paulhobbel

paulhobbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

Sorry that I'm asking all these things but is there a way to change the preview_text without changing anything in _misc folder

I already tried to change some things in the traq.js file but that didn't work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users